lauantai 4. lokakuuta 2014

To Bautzen

Saturday 4.10.2014

Graffiti Berlin Wall
So it was time to leave Berlin behind and start the actual project here in Bautzen. Berlin was so much fun and I felt sad to leave. We had 3 hour bus drive from Berlin to Bautzen, and it was over so quickly because we were all excited and worried what's going to happen.

Bored in the bus and here's just some nice shop haha





















So, the time flew fast and when we got next to the school, we had to wait for our partners to arrive. My partner Selina and her family came first to pick me up. We didn't actually go to their house just yet, instead we went to the shopping mall with other people in the project. We went shopping and  had some ice cream.
Oona and I ate ice cream!
After couple hours in the shopping mall, we headed to the final destination, my new home. My partner Selina lives 20 minutes away from the center of Bautzen, in Neschwitz.



This is what was waiting for me by their front door! haha and they had like Finnish signs in every door.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti