sunnuntai 12. lokakuuta 2014

Bautzen Top 5




Hey, i'm sorry that this post is a bit late, but its better than nothing. I had to list down my five favourite things in Bautzen. It's hard to narrow down all the moments in five separate things, because there were so many of them. I also can't really decide which memory was the best, but i tried and here they are in the order:

5. Landscape
Bautzen itself was such a historical and beautiful place. It is a hill-top town located right on the Spree river. Views from the top of the mountains were incredible.

During the hike, view was pretty amazing.

4. School activities & Workshops

Okay, so one day every Finnish and German people had to decide which workshop they want to attend to. I chose this material stamping class, where we made bags to every student in the project. It was fun, and the atmosphere in the classes was great. Second one i took was breakdance lesson, but i didn't enjoy dancing that much and don't have any pictures from there, so here's some graffitis from their artclass. Last class you could've attended to was a drumming class.

3. The Farewell party
It was the day before we left the town, Bautzen, and every family gathered together to say goodbyes. Parents of the families had made lots of food to serve and students had the workshop groups, where they performed their new skills or just some entertainment. This evening was my one of the most memorable moments there, because people were sad to realize it's soon over. The farewell party was overall very funny and entertaining. I'm sorry I don't have any footage of this evening.

2. Freetime
After school we used to go to the shopping mall for couple hours to hangout.

Ice cream cost only 1 euro, so i ate it a lot. :D Me and my friends would just wander around the shopping mall with our exchange partners and do a little shopping before we headed back to home. 
The students in the exchange group planned to do something fun together when we had freetime. So we went to play 8-pool and eat döner.


We also were bowling after school :-)
It was nice to explore the town with only our German friends and do what they did on their everyday lives.

1. Friends & Hostfamily
I made new lovely friends while being on this trip, and i miss them so much. And my hostfamily was awesome. I couldnt've asked for more. 


Selina and Julianne opening our souvenirs from Finland ;)

Jonna, Max and me
My host parents

On the last day my hostfamily took me to paint eggs with melted candles to their neighbor, who is a master in that technique.
Me and Selina trying our best to make the perfect eggs


No comments.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti